Capacitor is a free resource designed to help synthetic biology companies easily find available fermentation capacity which includes facilities, equipment and services used to produce bioproducts. The product is currently focused on facilities that support the entire value chain of bioproducts produced via microbial fermentation.
To access the tool, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Provide your information to obtain a magic link
2) Click on your magic link (sent via email) to access the database
3) Use the map or list view to filter for biomanufacturing infrastructure that meets your project’s needs
4) Click into biomanufacturing facilities of interest to learn more about them and to contact them if there’s a match
5) If you don’t find a facility that meets your needs, reach out to our team and let us know what kind of
biomanufacturing capacity you are seeking
No — we believe this is a crucial resource for the growth of biomanufacturing and therefore it is free to list capacity!
No — we believe this is a crucial resource for the growth of biomanufacturing and therefore it is free to search for capacity!