Capacitor is a free resource developed to provide synthetic biology companies with the most seamless and detailed
way to find available microbial fermentation infrastructure, which includes facilities, equipment and services used to produce bioproducts. The product is
currently focused on facilities that support the entire value chain of bioproducts produced via microbial fermentation.
To access the tool, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Provide your information to obtain a magic link
2) Click on your magic link (sent via email) to access the database
3) Use the map or list view to filter for biomanufacturing infrastructure that meets your project’s needs
4) Click into facilities of interest to learn more about them and to contact them if there’s a match
5) If you don’t find a facility that meets your needs, reach out to our team and let us know what kind of
facilities you are seeking
No — we believe this is a crucial resource for the bioeconomy and therefore it is free to list facilities!
No — we believe this is a crucial resource for the bioeconomy and therefore it is free to search for facilities!